Innovator of the Year Award
Are You a Champion of Real Estate Innovation?
At the iOi Summit, innovators who inspire will be recognized for the mark they’ve made on the real estate industry as NAR recognizes three Innovators of the Year. This newly designated award aims to shine a spotlight on people who push for transformation and advancement in real estate.
About the iOi Innovator of the Year Award
iOi Summit focuses on the power of progress to empower everyone in the real estate industry to exceed goals and grow their businesses. But it’s the people behind these innovations and ideas who are driving technology advancements through the products and services they deliver. The iOi Innovator of the Year Award recognizes leaders who are driving the advancement of real estate through innovation, no matter what role they play.
To be considered for the Award, an applicant or nominee must demonstrate contributions to the real estate industry through their:
- Ability to innovate by rethinking and taking action to create future advancement opportunities;
- Engagement across the industry that spurs ideas that support innovation;
- Thought leadership and skills that drive and motivate transformation.
Application Rules and Procedures
- All nominees must be working in the real estate industry or an adjacent industry and/or real estate-related technology.
- Nominate yourself or someone else by completing the online application.
- Only one (1) nomination form can be submitted per person.
- All applications will become property of NAR and will not be returned.
- NAR staff members are ineligible to receive the award.
- All applicants agree to be interviewed, photographed, filmed, and featured in NAR promotions and articles.
Innovator of the Year Awardees:
- All Awardees must attend the iOi Summit, where winners will be announced.
- If selected as an Awardee, you will receive one (1) complimentary all-access non-member pass to attend the iOi Summit for use by the Awardee.
- Awardees agree to be interviewed, photographed, filmed, and featured in NAR promotions and articles.